Cover your loss of cargo from risks during transit by sea, air, rail, or road.Read More
Between 2006 and 2019, the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) in TRS for India’s chemical companies was 15 percent—a figure much higher than the global chemical-industry return. The chemical industry has been growing ever since and there is a higher need to protect businesses from unforeseen situations.
We, at PINC Insurance, are a Lloyd’s of London licensed insurance broker. Over two decades, we have successfully provided our clients with tailored policies to meet their requirements.
From small and regional companies to large multinationals, we have successfully delivered comprehensive insurance solutions and claim assistance services to our clients.
‘Our specialists at PINC Insurance will help you protect your business from the range of challenges that the industry faces’.
- Units – Losses arising out of Fire & Allied Perils, machinery Breakdown, AOG, Consequential Loss
- Units –Expansion / New construction
- Corporate / product / Management Risk
- Industry All Risk Policy
- Sales Turnover Policy, Stock Throughput
- Product Liability Recall
- Boiler Pressure Plant Policy
- Standard Fire & Special Peril Policy
- Trade Credit Policy