Safeguard your business against malicious cyberattacks and data breaches.Read More
The logistics market in India is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 10.5% between 2019 and 2025. Strong growth supported by government reforms, transportation sector development plans, growing retail sales, and the eCommerce sector are likely to be the key drivers of the logistics industry in India.
We, at PINC Insurance, are a Lloyd’s of London licensed insurance broker. Over two decades, we have successfully provided our clients with tailored policies to meet their requirements.
From small and regional companies to large multinationals, we have successfully delivered comprehensive insurance solutions and claim assistance services to our clients.
‘Thorough Risk Identification and Mitigation as proposed by PINC Insurance will allow effective structuring and placement of critical risks for your business’.
- Units – Losses arising out of Fire & Allied Perils, Machinery Breakdown, AOG, Consequential Loss
- Employment Challenges
- Units –Expansion / New construction
- Corporate / product / Management Risk
- Industry All Risk Policy
- Marine Cum Erection Insurance, Construction All Risk
- Standalone Terrorism Insurance
- Employee Benefit Insurance
- Crime Insurance