Secure your shop and business venture from incurring business losses.Read More
India’s textiles industry contributed 13% of the industry production in FY20. It contributed 2.3% to the GDP of India and employed more than 45 million people in FY20. The sector contributed 12% to India’s export earnings in FY20. As the textile industry is booming the risks are also increasing.
We, at PINC Insurance, are a Lloyd’s of London licensed insurance broker. Over two decades, we have successfully provided our clients with tailored policies to meet their requirements.
From small and regional companies to large multinationals, we have successfully delivered comprehensive insurance solutions and claim assistance services to our clients.
‘PINC Insurance facilitates a range of insurance policies to for textile industries in order to mitigate losses from unprecedented events’.
- Fire & Allied Perils, Flood & other act of god perils, accidental damage
- Terrorist Attack
- Non-Payment of Buyer
- Third party loss of life or property damage
- Medical Emergency
- Marine Open/ Sales Turnover Policy/ Stock Throughput Insurance
- Standalone Terrorism Insurance
- Trade Credit policy
- Workmen Compensation Policy