Group Health Insurance
(i) Group Mediclaim Policy
With the rise in medical expenditure, employees often seek job offers with attractive employee benefit plans. Therefore, it has become extremely important for all employers to cover their employees under the best suited Group Mediclaim Policy.
We, at Pinc Insurance, specialize in risk assessment and consult SME, medium and large enterprises on the best Group Health Insurance policies for their employees. With extensive research and industry experience, our team of underwriters have been successfully sharing the best-priced quotes with our clients. These policies are customized basis the client’s requirements. In the event of unforeseen medical expenses, a team of claim assistance experts is available to assist individuals in hassle-free and faster claim settlement.
A Group Mediclaim Policy covers all the employees of a company. Additionally, it gives them an option to insure their spouse, children, and parents.
Due to COVID-19, the Government of India has made it mandatory for all employers which resume functioning as the lockdown gets over, to provide medical insurance to their employees. All industrial and commercial establishments, workplaces, offices, etc. shall put in place arrangements for the implementation of Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) before starting their functioning. As per clause no. 5 of Annexure-IIII of the said SOP for social distancing for offices, workplaces, factories and establishments, medical insurance for the workers to be made mandatory, as per the circular.
This policy covers:Hospitalization Expenses covered include:
- A group medical insurance will cover hospitalization expenses if the patient is admitted for a minimum period of 24 hours. The expense includes room charges, operation theatre charges, fees of medical practitioner, anaesthetist, and consultants and nursing expenses.
- It also covers the cost of medicines, surgical appliances, and procedures.
- It covers domiciliary hospitalization, day care treatment and 30 days of pre- hospitalization and 60 days post-hospitalization expenses.
- Unlike an individual medical insurance policy, a Group Health Insurance policy starts covering pre-existing diseases from the day the policy is issued.
- The following covers can also be availed upon payment of an additional premium:
- Maternity expenses with specific capping in sum insured
Employers approach to improving employee health, wellness programs include activities such as yoga, weight-loss competitions, educational seminars, tobacco-cessation programs, and health camps that are designed to help employees eat better, lose weight, and improve their overall physical health. We design and organize tailor-made wellness programs for our clients.
The Pinc Advantage
- Flexible product which can be tailor made for your requirements.
- Choice from a pool of insurers with the right assistance.
- In case of any unexpected medical expenditure, the insured can make use of the cashless payment feature in network hospitals.
- Availability of Family Floater wherein any member of the family can avail of the Floater Sum Insured.
(ii) Group Personal Accident
Unfortunate accidents can occur anywhere and to anyone. They result in financial burdens or loss of income and can also result in permanent disability or death. A personal accident policy helps your employees secure their families with easy premiums and quick claim processes. Get the best covers with our trusted insurance advisory.
This policy covers:
- Accidental Death
- Permanent Total Disability
- Permanent Partial Disability
- Weekly Benefit
- Medical Reimbursement
- Education Benefit