Secure your workspace, employees, and other assets under the office package insurance policy.Read More
India expanded its solar generation capacity eight times from 2014 to 2019. The government had an initial target of 20 GW of solar capacity by 2022, which was achieved four years ahead of schedule. Solar Industry has seen a huge growth the last few years.
We, at PINC Insurance, are a Lloyd’s of London licensed insurance broker. Over two decades, we have successfully provided our clients with tailored policies to meet their requirements.
From small and regional companies to large multinationals, we have successfully delivered comprehensive insurance solutions and claim assistance services to our clients.
‘With an industry focused approach and claims handling expertise, we can effectively add value to your strategic plan’.
- Erection Risk, Construction Risk, Marine Risks
- Professional / Management Risks/ Environmental risks
- Performance Risks due to Product defect
- Lack of Sunshine
- Cyber Risk
- Business Interruption
- Standalone Terrorism Policy
- Third Party Liability extension in CAR or CGL Policy
- Performance Warranty by Manufacturer
- Solar Energy Shortfall Insurance
- Cyber & Crime Insurance
- Employee Benefit Insurance